We're concerned about privacy just like you.
What we do:
- Security: Our web site uses security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Website logs: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
- We use standard web server logs and log analysis software for internal review purposes. Our Web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name, but not their email address or name. Server logs include date and time, page requests, and referrer links. This information helps us improve the content of the website, find glitches, measure audience interest, and identify referring websites especially search engines.
- We do not share the raw server logs with anyone. The aggregate log analysis is used internally.
- Newsletter subscriptions: If you subscribe to one of our newsletters, you can cancel the subscription at any time using the web form listed in the newsletter or by sending email to: email@example.com.
- Other: If you contact us via a website form or email, you will receive only the information you requested. We may retain your email or query for internal audit purposes, but we will not share this information with others.
- Permission: From time to time, we may ask you for permission to use your name and contact information for a specific purpose. We will only use that information with your permission.
What we don't do:
- Ads: We do not serve any ads or partner with companies that serve ads.
- Other: We will not send you unsolicited correspondence.
- If you have any questions about how we handle your information, just email your question to us.
93 Brantwood Road
Arlington, MA 02476